Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A week off, or an off week?

So I woke up Monday morning feeling a little, well, old.  Saturday was the Grand Opening at Persnickety's..... which was AWESOME!!!  But after that was a little celebration, and of course Sunday was Mother's Day, which involved some more celebration, and it caught up with me.  I realized I just can't roll like that anymore :)  Plus my youngest son came down with bronchitis, so he's been home all week, which means I haven't exactly been doing the things I would choose.  That being said it's felt kinda nice to just hang out....after all the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the shop to open I didn't realize that so much had been neglected around the house.  Now the laundry is all caught up, the house is mostly clean, and my kids have been happy to have mommy pretty much all to themselves.  So here we are at the end of the week and I'm feeling re-energized, I pulled out the 2 Singer sewing machines that were donated to me and was so excited to find out they work.....not quite sure what I'm gonna do to refinish them, but I'm inspired to get back to work.  Plus I have 2 benches, and a super cute phone table to work on.  AND this weekend is the Sunrise Community(where I live) Garage Sale, so I'll be on the hunt for more treasures and promise to have at least 1 before and after, if not more next week.  OOH!!  The one really exciting thing this week is that the store has a live website now, with rotating stock, so you should check it out Persnickety's Awesomeness Emporium  Be sure to become a follower so you don't miss any of my (mis)adventures!!

Denniel

No comments:

Post a Comment