Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

On the (little)Road

So...I haven't had a chance to work on any furniture pieces this week for one reason or another.  Maybe I just needed a breather after all the stuff I did get done last week.  But I do have something kind of exciting going on this week.  And I mean besides the multiple birthday celebrations for my almost 7 year old :)
My sister in law is the owner and creative genius behind The Little Road Said Go! and has graciously asked me if I could make some of my monsters for her upcoming Farmer's Market opening.  So "Scary Gary" is taking a road trip.  He told me he's being brave and looking forward to making new friends.  And I'm sending "Scary Mary" with him, just in case he gets lonely in the car ride.


Aren't they the cutest pair of monsters you've ever seen.  You can still pick them up at Persnickety's Awesomeness Emporium too!  But I'm excited that I have a chance to grow my tiny business and see where this all takes me!  Remember to become a follower and find out where I might go next!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment